Tecumseh to China

This is a journal about the trip I'm taking with the Purdue GK12 program on October 9-22. Times are EST, but if you change AM to PM you get the China time! (12 hours ahead of Lafayette) Please write a comment so I can reply to your questions!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Welcome to my blog about the upcoming trip to China! We leave Friday October 9, less than a month away! I just finished filling out my China visa, and submitting it to Amy. It was really neat, with Chinese characters as well as English directions. I got my new passport the beginning of August and had to give it to her as well to submit with it. I talked to our principal about getting my vaccinations on Tuesday and I also wrote a rough draft of the letter to my students and their parents. Melissa looked over the letter and suggested changing our return date to Mon Oct 26, even though our flight back is the 21st we won't be returning back to school until after fall break. My mind is crazy thinking of all the things that need done. My mom brought me a massive suitcase, we will see if I use it! I also have been trying to think of neat gifts to give the people I meet, if you think of something, let me know!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home