Tecumseh to China

This is a journal about the trip I'm taking with the Purdue GK12 program on October 9-22. Times are EST, but if you change AM to PM you get the China time! (12 hours ahead of Lafayette) Please write a comment so I can reply to your questions!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I sent out the parent letter today with the students, so if you are a parent welcome to the blog! Today I started filling my suitcase, and rethinking how many clothes I really need... the gifts I'm taking are great but take up lots of space... 2 students brought in items like magazines and a mixed CD, our principal gave me pendants and mechanical pencils and "TMS" tee-shirts. You only have til Thursday to give me anything else! (assuming it fits in my bag!) Also any suggestions of things to pack for a 14 hour flight would be appreciated!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home