Tecumseh to China

This is a journal about the trip I'm taking with the Purdue GK12 program on October 9-22. Times are EST, but if you change AM to PM you get the China time! (12 hours ahead of Lafayette) Please write a comment so I can reply to your questions!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

On Friday afternoon we had our last group meeting over at Purdue. I have arranged to meet up with Leo and ride over to Purdue with him next Friday at 6:20am! We have to meet everyone at the Purdue airport at 7 to pick up the rental cars and drive together to the Indy airport where our flying starts in Indy about 11am to Chicago to Beijing to Najing. It will be a LONG "day"... we arrive in Najing Saturday around 9PM (their time). And yes, I plan on sleeping for some of the flight, even if I was told to stay away for most of it so I want to sleep when we arrive that evening. Even though that is a long time, we actually are losing a day, and will be having our really long day on the flight home, where our Wednesday Oct 21 will be over 36 hours long!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home